Find out more about the referrals we offer by reading our Referrals Page
We also provide residential care. Visit our website Fairfield Residential
We have just had our Easter Bonanza at the Farm Project, we have some lovely pictures of bonnet making and egg hunting to follow!
We are happy to announce that we were rated as GOOD in our most recent inspection. You can see the report here: http://www.cqc.org.uk/sites/default/files/new_reports/INS2-2451302227.pdf
Fairfield Farm Project has been awarded a 'highly commended' award for 'open access to farms'.
Fairfield school registered for up to 5 children with autism and learning disabilities. We deliver our curriculum in an unique way to support children whom cannot cope with typical classroom settings.
We have a helpline for current users 24/7: 0161 928 7039
Care, short break, outreach and education support for children and adults with autism, learning difficulties, challenging behaviour and other complex needs.
Fairfield recognises that children's, young people's and adults' situations are as individual as the people themselves. Therefore we have worked to develop innovative and flexible Services to respond and support those people with complex needs. We continue to develop services to meet the needs we encounter.
Fairfield is accredited with the National Autistic Society (NAS), a member of the British Institute of Learning Disabilities (BILD) and is also a member of Partners in Autism (PIA). Fairfield has also achieved an Investors In eople accreditation.
Services we offer:
A registered school for up to 5 children age from 8 to 19 years old with autism. We offer an outreach, community based approach to education for those who do not respond well to a classroom situation. Also a registered ASDAN training centre for young adults with learning disabilities.
- Support to engage the child/adult in activities and social interaction.
- Support for access to school, college and skill training.
- Support to minimise the risk of family/carer break down.
- Support for children who are excluded from a school setting.
24 hour help and advice line
The help and advice line for those families using Fairfield services is 0161 777 9807.
Community Support Services
- Supported Tenancies: support for adults to arrange and maintain a tenancy agreement to enable community integration.
- Domiciliary Services offering support in the individuals home with daily living tasks and personal development.
- Support to enable the individual to have a holiday in a location of their choice.
- Support children and adults with activities, trips and social interaction.