How to tell us what you think

If you are happy or unhappy about something at Fairfield please let us know.


Some complaints can be sorted out quickly and easily. If you speak to a Fairfield staff member they might be able to sort out your complaint straight away.

Other complaints are more serious and can be more difficult to sort out.

There are different ways to complain:-

  1. Fill in our online form. web click here
  2. Talk to your key worker or another member of staff.
  3. Contact someone else.
    If you don’t want to contact someone at Fairfield there are other people who can help you to make a complaint. People who might be able to help are:-
    • Childline
    • Telephone: tel 0800 1111
    • Website: web click here
    • National Autistic Society helpline
    • Telephone: tel 0845 070 4004
    • Website: web click here
    • Ofsted children’s rights helpline
    • Telephone: tel 0800 528 0731
    • Website: web click here
    • Talk to: Talk to Friends and family – ask your keyworker if you need help finding numbers
    • Talk to: Talk to Your social worker - ask your keyworker if you need help finding numbers