Care, short break, outreach and education support for children and adults with autism, learning difficulties, challenging behaviour and other complex needs.
Fairfield recognises that children's, young people's and adults' situations are as individual as the people themselves. Therefore we have worked to develop innovative and flexible Services to respond and support those people with complex needs. We continue to develop services to meet the needs we encounter.
Services we offer:
- Support to engage the child/adult in activities and social interaction.
- Support for access to school, college and skill training.
- Support to minimise the risk of family/carer break down.
- Support for children who are excluded from a school setting.
Community Support Services - Domiciliary Care
- Supported Tenancies: support for adults to arrange and maintain a tenancy agreement to enable community integration.
- Domiciliary Services offering support in the individuals home with daily living tasks and personal development.
- Support to enable the individual to have a holiday in a location of their choice.
- Support children and adults with activities, trips and social interaction.
We are rated as GOOD from CQC. You can read our most up to date CQC inspection report here: