If you are happy or unhappy about something at Fairfield please let us know.


Some complaints can be sorted out quickly and easily. If you speak to a Fairfield staff member they might be able to sort out your complaint straight away.

Other complaints are more serious and can be more difficult to sort out.

There are different ways to complain:-

  1. Fill in our online form. web click here 
  2. Talk to your key worker or another member of staff.
  3. Contact someone else.
    If you don’t want to contact someone at Fairfield there are other people who can help you to make a complaint. People who might be able to help are:-

    • National Autistic Society helpline
    • Telephone: 0845 070 4004
    • Website: click here

    • Ofsted children’s rights helpline
    • Telephone: 0800 528 0731
    • Website: click here

    • Talk to: Talk to Friends and family
    • Talk to: Talk to Your social worker - ask your keyworker if you need help finding numbers

Cookies Notice

We use cookies on this website to keep track of how our users interact and navigate our website.

I Agree